My attempt to learn to fly

My attempt to learn to fly
My 35th Birthday present to myself. Freefall skydiving

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I want to learn to Fly or Glow

When I was 6, My family lived in Australia in the dessert near Port Hedland. We lived in a traiiler park and our family of 6 was living in a Camper that could have been seen on the back of a pick up truck.  At one point while we lived there I became very sick.  I had some kind of Intestinal bacterial infection and I was having a difficult time getting well.  I was always prone to any stomach ailment and this was a serious one.  I do not recall how long I was sick but it felt like it was no less than a few weeks.  I remember waking one night before I was well to a very calm quiet.  I sat up and saw everyone sleeping and I remember thinking.  "I can do anything I want right now"  Looking around I saw my parents and siblings were sound alseep.  I then thought to myself. "When I am not as tired, I am going to do something amazing maybe I will try to learn to fly like a dove or run very fast like a panther or even better, I would learn how to glow"  Yes, I remember specifically that I wanted to glow like the pictures of Jesus I had always seen.  I thought that glowing would protect me from bad people and sickness and that the light, from the glow, would bring happiness to our small living space and make my Mother smile.  I fell back to sleep thinking about the white light surrounding me and when I woke, well I knew Candy in the morning was not allowed but I was so hungry, I snuck a piece of Chocolate from my Easter Basket and began to eat it.  I found out much later in my life that the Chocolate was the first thing I was alble to keep down in days.  I was well very quickly after that night.  This happened a few months before my seventh birthday and that desire to be surrounded in white light has never left me. Cooincidence? I don't think so. I heard what I believed was my Mother praying for me the night before this happened. I believe now it was then that her intent and prayer and my desire to glow healed me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment